Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PixBlox!



I included a Mother's Day message to my mom and mother-in-law on the bottom of their blocks. The block for the bridal shower featured some pieces from the bride's wedding invitation, truly personalizing it!



Just in time for Mother's Day and a bridal shower, I decided to take another stab at my PixBlox, but with larger (4") blocks this time. They were a big hit with my mom, mother-in-law and friend, Krista! I was irritated with myself for not taking pictures before I gave them away, but I snuck some pics of my mom's and mother-in-law's while visiting recently ;)
I think these blocks are a perfect Father's Day gift! I plan on making some more for my hubby, dad and father-in-law (shhh...don't tell!). If you'd like to order a PixBlox, email me up to 6 hi-res pictures (uncropped so that I can make a good 4 x 4 square out of them) and let me know what color you'd like the background to be. Then I'll work my block "magic" on them ;) sealing them for you. Makes a super cool alternative to a frame, a great paperweight, or a unique piece of "art" to put on your mantle! I think they'd even be an awesome going-away-gift for that high school grad heading off to college! See pricing to the right of this post.
**I use professionally developed photos**

1 comments:

Lindsy said...

If you want a pic of the block you made for Krista I'm sure she would let you have one! :-) And I will vouch for these blocks - WAY WAY CUTE!!!