Monday, April 13, 2009

A little SWAG(ger) in my step

I've been working my hiney off the last few weeks to get ready for some fabulous opportunities through Baby Swags. I tell ya, even though it's been a lot of work in a short amount of time, I'm so darn excited about the possibilites that these opportunities can offer!

Aren't these blocks adorable?! I love them and I hope that Sarah Shahi (of NBC's "Life" and "The L-Word". Husband is Steve Howey who played Van on the CW's "Reba") loves them for her little guy-on-the-way!
**"Wolf" is not the name Steve & Sarah have chosen for their son. They have not endorsed these products.**


And now for the unveiling of my new tween/teen block lines... {drum roll please}

Poetry Blocks
and
Text Lingo Blocks
(names *definitely* open for discussion!)

My blocks will be included in celebrity gift bags at the "Baby & Tween Celebration LA" later this month. I'm super excited about this! Check out the link for more details.

Poetry Blocks - Remember magnetic poetry? Those little tiny magnets with word on them and you could arrange them into crazy, nonsensical sentences? Well, that's the basic idea with Poetry blocks! With a roll of the blocks you can make all kinds of fun and silly sentences. Let everybody know, with a glance at your blocks, just what you're thinking at the moment. Or just get goofy with them!
*Each set includes a pronoun block (my/your/his/her/their/our), adjective block (crazy/sexy/tight/nasty/hot/flippin'), noun block (car/life/friend/poo/pic/junk) and verb block (rocks/rules/jams/sucks/stinks/blows).


Text Lingo Blocks - These blocks feature 24 of the hottest text acronyms out there! Not sure how to answer the ridiculous question your BFF just txt'd u? Give the blocks a roll to get the answer. Who cares if it doesn't make total sense, right?? ;)

The next celebrity gifting I'll be working on is for Ryan & Trista Sutter's (The Bachelor and The Bachelorette) new baby girl. I'm going to be making a set of blocks for little Blakesley and also for their 21-month-old son, Max. Can I say one more time that I'm excited?! :D

5 comments:

Kate Loves Hats said...

These are SO neat!!! What an original product.

Amy said...

Great idea- love the poetry block idea. And you're super fancy gettin celebs! :) (Van from Reba is hilarious- haven't watched that show for a while but remember always crackin up because of him!)

Angela said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! So proud of you girl!!

* TONYA * said...

Yay. Well done. The blocks are fabulous. All of your hard work is definitely paying off.

Sharon - Pixie Bows said...

Your Blocks are AMAZING!!! All your hardwork will pay off that is for sure!