Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Children of Troy VanderStelt Benefit Hockey game & Silent Auction

Earlier this month a longtime family friend of mine was brutally murdered. He left behind a beautiful wife and 4 gorgeous kids, ages 1-1/2, 2-1/2, 14 and 16. You can read the story here. This Tuesday night, there will be a benefit hockey game and silent auction. I am honored to donate some of my items for the silent auction.

3 Custom burp cloths, a "squash" album, a set of Amy Butler "Sola" blocks, and 2 Baby-Baldy hair clips.

3 Custom burp cloths, a "squash" album, and a set of sports-themed blocks

There will be another silent auction held in a few months. I've had a few Etsy friends express interest in donating items for this next silent auction. What amazing generosity! They've never met ME, much less Troy or his family! I'm humbled by the outpouring of love. If you have an interest in donating items, please contact me at holycraft33@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

Wonderful donations. I'm sure they did well.

Anonymous said...

I hope the game and auction went well. I will pray for the family.
Amy

Angela said...

I read in the Chronicle that this went benefit went well. So sweet of you to donate!